Introduction to teaching LAMDA exams
Price: £25. Please contact us for purchasing instructions.
So you want to be a LAMDA teacher? Here’s where to get started!
About this Event
The first 1.5 hours will be delivered as a seminar. It will cover the following areas:
- what to have in place before you get started;
- what materials you will need to buy;
- how LAMDA exams are structured into Levels and Grades
- an outline of the Acting, Devising, Verse and Prose and Speaking in Public syllabuses;
- how to match the right exam to the right student;
- how long to prepare;
- how to enter students for exams.
This will be followed by a 30 minute Q&A.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES
“I just wanted to say thank you – you are so incredibly easy to listen to and knowledgeable! And even after teaching LAMDA for 8 years it has really given me some great things to think about.”
“I just wanted to say thank you for your extremely informative and insightful seminar via zoom this morning. If you want any feedback, I have only glowing praise to offer you; I felt you were really personable and communicated everything clearly and concisely.”
“I found the course concise, informative and very clear. I used the recording as I couldn’t be online at the time of the session. I have now watched the recording and followed the powerpoint and found it all very helpful.”
“Excellently run course – subject matter and delivery couldn’t be bettered. I love the fact that you are flexible in your approach and give a ariety of different suggestions of how to work.”